The Information You Need to Succeed
With experience in school levies and bond issues, and public funding initiatives, Florida Opinion Research knows how to help your campaign team develop the strategy and messages you need to achieve success. Florida Opinion Research has worked with a wide variety of clients such as transportation districts, school systems, zoos, and social service agencies.
Florida Opinion Research also provided non-campaign research to public agencies that are funded through voter-approved levies and taxes, in order to measure public perceptions of performance, salience of problems or needs being addressed and Whether there is a public mandate to act.
We will make sure your organization understands:
- The political environment and how it affects your request;
- The voters’ opinion of your agency or initiative;
- The most effective arguments to minimize opposition;
- The stumbling blocks created by the opinion environment and opposing groups;
- The most persuasive messages to garner support;
- The best strategies for success.
No single number or poll result will help you win a race and no client can afford to ask every possible question, therefore Florida Opinion Research works closely with you to develop the right questions for your research.
Florida Opinion Research has worked on
- Road, open space and library bond issues;
- School levies;
- Income tax issues;
- Social service agency levies;
- Public proffers;
- Infrastructure levies;
- Sales taxes.